bilder516bilder516

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Game Grumps 3d #02 Game Grumps 3d #02

The "You Don't Know Jack" episode. Classic.

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

I haven't logged into Newgrounds in a mad long time, but when I saw this, I knew I had to comment about how stoked I am that CYCON IS BACK!

Cycon responds:

Cycon is stoked YOU are back.

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Star wars, Dethklok, what I assume is a ska band. This rules.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Still one of my favorites

I remember when this game was on the front page, and since then (9 years later) it remains one of my old stand-bys. This game (in my eyes) has truly withstood the test of time.

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

Dude, I have to hand it to you.

You make one kick ass game. I was pretty harsh while reviewing the first Larry movie, thinking that it would fall short as many movies on newgrounds do. But you sir, have proven me wrong. Not only have the Larry movies been great, the games are by far some of the most addicting ones I have played to day. Well done sir, well done.

Jazza responds:

thanks! i'm glad i converted you! haha

Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

Your idea is clever,

but you should really expand the game to be more than 1 level. And if the game got progressively harder by adding more family members and obstacles would be a good start. It would keep everyone more interested.

Simpsons acapella Stalagmite Simpsons acapella Stalagmite

Loving the shout out.

To Danny Elfman. Very awesome.

Stalagmite responds:

XD tell me bout it bruv! ;D hes frikkin AWESOME! =D thanks for listening and commenting! >:3

Dr Rockso Dr Rockso

Seriously...

I do cocaine.

Tom Figure Tom Figure

I do

COCAINE! GA-GA-GA-YEAH!

Seriously though this is fucking awesome. Love the show, love Dr. Rockso, Loving this picture!

Mershaq Mershaq

Thank you.

Thank you so much for brining this very old fond memory back into my mind. You sir have become a hero of nostalgia.